In this article, you will get all information regarding Electrical fire causes $60,000 in damage to Lincoln home
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) — An overnight blaze on Christmas caused about $60,000 in damage to a Lincoln home, according to Lincoln Fire & Rescue.
The residents of a home near 77th and A Streets reported hearing a popping noise about 2 a.m. Sunday.
The fire was contained to the basement, where crews found a melted electrical panel.
The cause of the blaze was electrical, LFR said.
No one was injured.
Electrical fire causes $60,000 in damage to Lincoln home
For more visit computernetworktopology.com
Latest News by computernetworktopology.com