In this article, you will get all information regarding F1 – Driver profile: Michael Schumacher – TOPALLMEDIA
World icon of Formula 1 and motorsport, Michael Schumacher marked several generations of fans by his genius but also by his bloodshed on the track! Back to the “Kaiser” list.
Michael Schumacher was born on January 3, 1969 in Hurth, Germany. The driver with seven world championship titles scored several generations of fans by his coronations and his numerous victories in Grand Prize.
Unfortunately, a few incidents have come tarnish the image of the “Red Baron”. Because if the pilot’s talent is indisputable, his attitude has sometimes been subject to controversy.
The career of Michael Schumacher started with Karting from his earliest childhood. In 1984, he won his first title at the age of 15 years old in the German Junior Championship. In 1987, he won two competitions, at national and European level. What to offer him a bucket single-seater.
He engages in König Formula where he won nine races and the title. But the year the most important for Schumacher remains 1989. He then contested the German F3 championship which he finished second, at a point by Karl Wendliner. In 1990, he won the title with six wins.
It’s in 1991 Schumacher is making his F1 debut. He takes advantage of imprisonmentsurrealist of Bertrand Gachot, then a pilot for Jordan, for an attack on the pepper spray against a taxi driver in England. Schumacher begins like this his career on the circuit of Spa Francorchampswhich will become his garden.
To read about Michael Schumacher:
Michael Schumacher: Jean Todt gives reassuring news
Michael Schumacher: his Ferrari F300 sold for a crazy price!
Michael Schumacher: his 10 most memorable F1 victories
Michael Schumacher: his most beautiful cars (in pictures)
Michael Schumacher: how he revolutionized F1 driving
His record in F1
- F1 debut: 1991 Belgian Grand Prix
- Grand Prix contested: 307
- Wins: 91
- Podiums: 155
- Pole position: 68
- Best race laps: 77
- Hat tricks: 22
- Grand slam: 5
- World Championships: 7 (1994, 1995, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
His strong moments
- Spa 1991: remarkable debut with Jordan
- Monza 1991: first points in F1 with Benetton
- Spa 1992: 1st victory in F1 with Benetton
- Adelaide 1994: 1st world title in controversy (collision with Damon Hill)
- Barcelona 1996: 1st victory with Ferrari in the rain
- Jérez 1997: clash-controversy with Jacques Villeneuve in the final of the world
- Spa 1998: spectacular clash with David Coulthard
- Spa 2000: legendary duel against Mika Hakkinen
- Suzuka 2000: 1st world title with Ferrari
- Magny-Cours 2002: 5th world title, tied with Juan-Manuel Fangio
- Magny-Cours 2004: wins the French Grand Prix thanks to a 4-stop strategy
- Monza 2006: announces his retirement from Formula 1
- Sakhir 2010: return to F1 with Mercedes-AMG
- Valencia 2012: last podium in F1
Video: aboard Michael Schumacher’s Ferrari!
During summer, Motorsport had the chance to take charge of the Ferrari F355 having belonged to Michael Schumacher as a company car when he arrived at the Scuderia in 1996. A report that we invite you to (re)watch below :
F1 – Driver profile: Michael Schumacher – TOPALLMEDIA
For more visit computernetworktopology.com
Latest News by computernetworktopology.com