In this article, you will get all information regarding Marseille Toulouse prediction: analysis, odds and forecast for the Ligue 1 match
OM start off on the right foot against Toulouse
Author of an excellent last season, Olympique de Marseille managed to grab second place in the championship. Qualified in the Champions League, Marseille suffered a disillusion by losing on the last day against Tottenham. This setback doomed the hopes of qualifying for the round of 16 of the LDC but also a possible repechage in the Europa League. This summer, OM had already experienced a first thunderclap with the surprise departure of Sampaoli. Longoria had reacted quickly by recruiting Igor Tudor. After some doubts following his arrival, the Croatian was able to impose his paw on the game of the Phocaeans. Well back in their season, the Olympians were strong at the start. On the other hand, with the sequence of matches at LDC, OM experienced a complicated period with 4 days without the slightest victory in the heart of autumn, with in particular two setbacks against the first two, PSG and Lens, but also more surprising against Ajaccio, then red lantern. Before the international truce, the Marseille team raised their heads with two consecutive successes against two big teams, Lyon (1-0) and especially Louis II against Monaco (3-2). Led twice against the Monegasques, the Marseillais made the difference at the end of the match by Kolasinac. To face Toulouse, Tudor should be able to count on its French internationals Veretout and Guendouzi, but also on the Clauss, Sanchez or Tavares. On the other hand, Harit, injured against the Rock club, is absent for several months. During the World Cup break, OM lost in a friendly against Sassuolo (3-2).
► 100€ offered DIRECT (Deposit €100 and bet with €200) at Winamax
⇒ ⇒ Click here to enjoy ⇐ ⇐
Opposite, Toulouse has returned to the elite this season after dominating the L2 last year. Montanier’s men made a correct ename to find themselves in 16th position. However, nothing is decided yet because the Toulouse are only 3 points ahead of the first relegation. The Haut-Garonne club had had a very good run at the start of the fall with 5 days without the slightest defeat. Since then, Maxime Dupé’s partners have ended badly, losing in the last three games against Lens (3-0), Monaco (0-2) and against Rennes (2-1). In addition, the campaign of friendly matches during the international break ended with a sad record with a draw against Basaksehir and two losses against Galatasaray and Montpellier. Determined to regain its place on the podium, Marseille should win against a Toulouse team which remains in 7 games in all competitions without the slightest victory.
► The “OM victory” bet is quoted at 1.49 at Winamax which offers you 100€ DIRECT (deposit 100€ and play with 200€).
► Take advantage of 100€ offered DIRECT for 100€ deposited at Winamax
– Register by clicking here.
– Winamax offers you the amount of your 1uh deposit up to 100€.
– Deposit for example €100 and bet with €200!
– For example, put your €100 deposited (+ the €100 offered) on this bet and try to win 198€ (298€ – the 100€ of free bets withdrawn after the bet).
– You have the right to + €500 bonus to play poker.
► If you want to test other sports betting sites, other sites allow you to bet on this OM – Toulouse:
– 100€ DIRECT EXCLUDED (Deposit 100€ and put with 200€) with ZEbet by entering the code “SOFOOTX2”
– A 1uh bet refunded IN CASH of €100 with PMU-Sport
– A bonus of 100€ with Unibet by entering the code “SOFOOT”
– A 1uh bet refunded €100 with BettingOnline Sports
– A 1uh bet refunded €100 with Betclic at the end of the match
– A HUGE & EXCLUSIVE bonus of €150 + €10 WITHOUT DEPOSIT with NetBetnot a 1uh bet refunded of €150, by entering the code “SOFOOT10”
– A 1uh bet refunded €120 with Bwin
– A 1uh bet refunded €100 + €50 EXTRA with France paris
– An INCREDIBLE bonus of €250 with Barrier bet
– A 1uh bet refunded €100 with PokerStars Sports
These forecasts are given for information only. You will not be able to engage the responsibility of the author as for the results of the matches. Odds are subject to change until the match kicks off. “Playing involves risks: indebtedness, dependency… Call 09 74 75 13 13 (non-surcharged call). »
Find it Prediction OM – Toulouse detailed with odds comparators, statistics and predictions of players on RueDesJoueurs!
Marseille Toulouse prediction: analysis, odds and forecast for the Ligue 1 match
For more visit computernetworktopology.com
Latest News by computernetworktopology.com