In this article, you will get all information regarding Mike Pence’s Federal Election Commission Files Fake, Spokesperson Says
A campaign spokesperson for former Vice President Mike Pence on Monday denied reports that the Republican had filed for president in 2024, responding to an apparent hoax after screenshots of a publication of the Federal Election Commission began to circulate.
“Former Vice President Mike Pence did not file for President today,” Devin O’Malley wrote on Twitter. When reached for comment on Monday, O’Malley confirmed his tweet and added, “You will need to contact the FEC for answers on the case.”
The FEC did not respond to a request for comment Monday evening.
The report came as Republicans pushed to run in the primary against former President Donald Trump. Pence, who served as Trump’s vice president between 2017 and 2021, had planned to use the vacation in Indianapolis to consider a presidential campaign, an aide told The Washington Post last week.
Since refusing to try to undo Trump’s 2020 election defeat, Pence, 63, has feuded with Trump and his supporters. Pence recently hired fundraising helpers but plans to continue his book tour in January for his autobiography, “So Help Me God,” an aide told the Post last week.
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.
Mike Pence’s Federal Election Commission Files Fake, Spokesperson Says
For more visit computernetworktopology.com
Latest News by computernetworktopology.com