In this article, you will get all information regarding YouTube bakers fight deadly “manual hacks” – Newsofmax
The warning in the description of each 5-minute Crafts upload reads: “The following video may depict activity performed by our actors within our control. [sic] environment — please use judgment, caution, and precautions if you plan to replicate. “
Wilkens said TheSoul Publishing has a “quality assurance” team that reviews every video throughout its production, “and we follow the policies of the platforms where our videos appear.” He added, “In addition, on a daily basis, we monitor and collect feedback from our audience and partners, making the necessary changes and improvements.”
On September 5, 2019, a Chinese teenager died after allegedly trying to copy a viral hacking video. The video, uploaded by cooking influencer Ms Yeah, taught viewers how to make popcorn inside a soda can placed above an alcohol lamp. The family of a 14-year-old girl identified only as Zhezhe said she and her 12-year-old friend Xiaoyu were trying to follow video instructions when the can exploded. Both girls suffered severe burns, and Zhezhe is dead! from her wounds.
Ms. Yeah, whose real name is Zhou Xiao Hui, has paid the families an undisclosed amount of compensation but denies the girls copied her video, as they are believed to have heated the alcohol directly inside. in two cans. She wrote on Weibo: “I just use a tin can and an alcohol lamp, it’s safer. She added that her video is not intended as a guide. The Ms Yeah YouTube channel has 11.7 million subscribers to watch Zhou cook in unusual ways, often with office equipment. The girl has barbecue on file cabinet, spin cotton candy on electric drilland fried food inside a coffee pot full of oil. Ms. Yeah did not respond to a request for comment.
In addition to this incident, Reardon shed light on egg theft hacks that left several people injured. There are tens of thousands of Videos on YouTube about boiling eggs in the microwave, many of which are user-generated. Boiling eggs in the microwave can cause them to explode, and researchers have found that the yolks baked in the microwave have a higher temperature. Hotter than 22°F than water cooked in a microwave oven. Over the past three years, many people in the UK have burned themselves trying to do this.
Death or serious injury from manual hacking and cooking is still relatively rare. But burning fractal wood is different.
Reardon first learned of fractal wood burning after Wisconsin couple dies try manually this April. But the practice has been common for a number of years. The American Loggers Association has counted 33 deaths in the US from burning fractal wood since 2016, but the total is likely higher, because the organization only counts deaths. give this news. One Year 2020 a report by doctors from a burn hospital in Oregon showed a 71% fatality rate after accidents involving fractal wood burning; The paper’s authors call this rate “astonishingly high”.
In May 2020, Matt Schmidt, a construction worker, was electrocuted while burning fractal in his garage. His wife, Caitlin Schmidt, then a nurse, was at work, and it was her eldest son who found his father’s body.
YouTube bakers fight deadly “manual hacks” – Newsofmax
For more visit computernetworktopology.com
Latest News by computernetworktopology.com